- Gage started school on the 21st. He loves his new teacher, and I like her a lot too. He seems to have picked up right where he left off.
- Ella started at her daycare/preschool on the 27Th, Mother Goose. The first few mornings have been rough dropping her off. She cries and clings to me (or Wade). Very tough. Her teachers say she does great during the day and calms down within minutes of us leaving, so that's good!
- I started a new job, same company. I am learning a lot. Brain over load. Wow.
- Mom came to visit on the 25Th. We went to Usher's ferry and out for a late lunch, then watched a movie while the kids were at the park with friends. It was fun!
- This Sunday we are going to Nashua for a visit. We are all pretty excited!
- The 8Th of September is my first race! Yippee! It's called the Swamp Fox run. It's a 5k and part of the Marion Swamp Fox Festival. Unfortunately Wade and Gage won't be able to make it because Gage has a football game - so I have enlisted my friend Kara to be there to cheer me on. Come out if you can!
Guess that's it for now. I will post some pics soon of the kids and of course Myla, Gage's new pet!
No comments:
Post a Comment