Tuesday, August 21, 2007


Happy Birthday John!!!!!!!
My baby brother is 23 today - WOW! I don't know how he survived childhood with a sister like me.
John, thank you for your forgiveness for all of the horrible things I did to you when we were kids and into my teenage years. There were good and bad times shared (more good than bad of course!) Sometimes situations weren't always the best - sometimes they were the best ever!! This is what being part of a family is about. I love you and you are always on my mind no matter where we are near or far. You will always be my brother - and you are the best darn brother I could ask for!!

I hope you have a great day, and a great year! Live life to it's fullest when opportunity allows, and if it doesn't allow - make it!


LOVE YOU!

1 comment:

mama tee said...

Happy Birthday, John!!!!