
Heart to Heart
hand in hand
together or apart
never alone I stand
Soul to Soul
check to cheek
my night dark as coal
if my day is bleak
My Sister, My Sun
will light the sky
a friendship of one
a true friend of mine.
You are my sister heart to heart,
your hand in my hand.
You are my sister soul to soul,
your cheek to my cheek.


I love you Sis - Happy Birthday!
hand in hand
together or apart
never alone I stand
Soul to Soul
check to cheek
my night dark as coal
if my day is bleak
My Sister, My Sun
will light the sky
a friendship of one
a true friend of mine.
You are my sister heart to heart,
your hand in my hand.
You are my sister soul to soul,
your cheek to my cheek.


I love you Sis - Happy Birthday!
2 comments:
I love you girls so much
Happy birthday to my Gemini girls
I am proud to be your mom
There are no words to express my gratitude towards you. You will forever be my best friend! (Happy Birthday back!) I love you!!
~Rikki
Post a Comment