I received water park pictures today from my uncle Dirk. They are fantastic! You can see how deathly afraid I was on the newer water slide they have. This is the one that I kept saying "We're going to die!!" It's always good fun to scare the bajeebies out of yourself isn't it?
We got to spend the entire day with Dad, Aunt Janise, Uncle Dirk, Tehrene, Karlissa, Rikki, Matt, Raelinn and Zachary. We rode slides, lounged on the lazy river, rode the waves in the wave pool, ate some dippin' dots and more! I think everyone had a really good time. I know I did. It's always so much fun to spend time with them!! I don't think I could have asked for a better day.
I haven't been running. What is my deal!? I can't pull myself out of bed in the morning, and that is about the only time I have been able to commit to getting out there. I do have one wimpy excuse - that I have been fighting off being sick. I just don't think that is a good one though. I will get back on track soon.
We are going to Backbone State Park this weekend and staying through Wednesday. I am hoping for nice weather, not too hot, not too cold. Sunday my niece Raelinn is in the play "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory". She is playing an Oompa Loompa and has a solo!! I am very excited to see her!
I will post more pictures when I have time!
Take Care!
3 comments:
what fun!! thanks for sharing
mom
I think in my old age, I am losing a lot of my nerve! I haven't been to a water park for so long! I think I would be right there beside you now, saying "oh my god, I am going to die." It looks like so much fun though! Everybody looks great:) I love love love that picture of Ella and Dad.
The pictures are great and I am so glad that you all had such a good time...wish I liked to be scared out of my wits...I just can't force myself to go for those scary rides anymore but sure enjoyed seeing you all having so much fun. Great pics and the action ones really show how scary it was.
Sounds like it should be a yearly gathering....
1
Post a Comment