Monday, July 9, 2007

Although I appreciate the kind comments from my last post - about patience - I have to disagree. I don't find that I have a ton of patience. I lack more than I contain. My only super power is reflection. (as in reflecting on what I did wrong and wishing I could go back and change it, then feeling guilty for the rest of my life because you can't change the past)
Though I won't name any here, I can think of countless times where I have behaved ridiculously due to lack of patience. I have seriously lost sleep over these moments because I have surely hurt feelings!
I think I am going to start writing letters to people who I feel I have wronged to ease my guilt. Call it a self therapy prescription. I am a person who dwells on things for years to be honest. Why do I do this? Who knows but I know I am not the only one out there. Am I?

If you get a letter from me, please do not feel obligated to respond. If you do respond, please don't expect me to acknowledge in person that I wrote or sent a letter - of any kind. HeHe Kidding, just kidding!! Only about the responding to the response though. Can a person be more confusing and out of her mind?!

Sheesh.