Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Allllllmmmmmooosssttt 4!


It's hard to fathom that four years have passed since the day this wonderful being snuggled her way into our hearts. It is also sometimes unbelievable that in the whirlwind of having a young child (or children) we will always be able to find a place inside us that holds the peaceful and harmonious parcels of our lives. I visit this place often and pull from the depths of my inner well when I need it most. While sorting through my doubts and regrets I regain footing by just remembering the touch of a tiny hand - or the wet slobbering of an open mouthed kiss. Or more recently - the tightness of a four year old child's arms around my thigh around strangers, or the soft whisper of a nonsense secret in my ear.
To my children; Thank you for allowing me into your world for another day.



Playing with her new fuse beads from Grandpa Mark.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

once again you made me cry
lovely thoughts
love
mom

Kitty Mommy said...

What a cutie!

The Good's said...

They are both very adorable Trisha!