Thursday, January 10, 2008

Back to November

I have really been slacking on my posts so I would like to back up for a sec and tell you about another thing we did in November.
We drove to GA to visit Wade's family. His sister Brenda hosted a wonderful surprise birthday party for his dad Bob. He didn't know about the party and he didn't know we were coming!
Wade's brother Worth came as well. I think they were thrilled to have all three of them together at once as it had been a very long time since that happened.
Not only did we get to spend a lot of time with Wade's family we got to see some of the local sights while we were there. Hopefully we can make another trip again soon! We miss them a lot!!
I will post pictures of our visit very soon!

No comments: