We have had a long winter and today we enjoyed a much needed pleasant day of sunshine. I felt at last the sprig of spring and I couldn't be more excited about it. One reason I do enjoy the Midwest is the changing of seasons. I am ready for snow when it starts to fall, but I am MORE than ready to tell it goodbye after a couple of months have gone by.
Now I can start looking forward to the park, riding bikes, gardening, kids who are actually tired and ready for bed at the end of the day and baseball. Did I say baseball?! I am going to try to plan my lunch around the Cubs game tomorrow. I know I won't get to watch the whole game, but I will get at least a good 45 minutes in.
We have all been well these last couple of months finally. We went through a passing around of strep, the flu, and any other bug that was going around from person to person in our house until if finally ended - Thankfully!!
Gage is still doing well in school. Basketball season is over and he is now practicing for spring football. Ella has started gymnastics and she really enjoys it. It's so heart warming to watch her do an awkward somersault, or a knee bent-hop of a cartwheel. I know that gymnastics can be a grueling sport as children get older, so I don't know how much of me would like to see her continue with it in the upcoming years. That will of course be her choice when the time comes. For now though, it is just cute and fun and she likes to have her own thing to participate in.
Here are some pictures - more on the picasa link.
I hope everyone is well!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment